Let Us Help You
Our Services are Available to Everyone!
- Eye exams for adults and kids
- Dry eyes
- Prescribe glasses
- Kids growing pains
- Diabetic Assessments
- Ingrown nails
- Flat feet
- Heel pain
- Sports injuries
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Manual Adjustments
- Improved joint motion and coordination
- Improved posture
- Improve physical function and performance
- Relief from stress and tension
- Relief from joint discomfort
- Relief from sciatica, scoliosis and fibromyalgia
- Relief from headaches and migraines
Monthly Food Distribution
We offer the service to help you in eating well.
Through our Outreach Program we reach out to the community by offering a healthy way in eating. Food distribution is located at Mt. Pleasant clinic.
Student Health & wellness Program (SHWP)
- Our Outreach Department will assist you in promoting healthy way of living.
- School and sports physicals
- Well child care
- Screenings: dental, hearing, nutrition, tuberculosis, and vision
- Asthma care
- Sick care and injuries
- Teen reproductive health
- Preventative care: obesity, high cholesterol, high sugar, and anemia
2670 South White Rd.
San Jose, CA 95148
F: (866) 931-7822
Goal of Foothill Community Health Center
Foothill Community Health Center sites are Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) deemed facilities. Foothill Community Health Center is a 501 (c)3 non-profit community-based Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) offering comprehensive medical, dental, mental health, and specialty healthcare services. Foothill Community Health Center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Copyright © 2017 Foothill Community Health Center - All Rights Reserved